Friday, August 19, 2016

August 15-19

This has been a great first full week of 7th grade! I am working really hard to learn everyone's names in all my classes. I have just about 150 students, so it might take me a bit longer-but I am really close! Remind your student to KEEP READING! The first reading book deadline is August 24th....next week.

This is a re-cap of what we learned this week:

Monday August 15
iRead Introduction
Prepare Reader/Writer's Notebook
Glue-in Bingo Card and Book check box sheet

Tuesday, August 16
Penny Game
Online Book Tracker Procedures
Genre Lesson & Glue-in
Book Preview Activity
School Picture Day
Back-to-School Night 6-8pm

Wednesday, August 17
Dice Game
Chromebook Assignments/Procedure
Writing Benchmark
Free Reading

Thursday, August 18
Free Reading
Procedures
Reading Benchmark

Friday, August 19
Quiz on Procedures
Four Corners Personality Activity
Spirit Assembly Schedule


No comments:

Post a Comment